A Thanksgiving Post
Father, Every good and perfect gift comes from you.
I thank you that …
I have a loving family
I’ve done the S.A.L.T program at widjiitiwin
I have deep friendships
I’ve jumped out of an airplane
I’ve gone bungy jumping
I’ve been to Middle earth
I’ve worked at Camp
I’ve never been in need
I’ve been to Holland
I’m at Kaleo
I’ve swam with dolphins and sharks
I’ve been surfing
I’ve laughed till I cried
I’ve had coffee with wise men
I was a member of a summer bible study
I’ve learned to read music
I’ve talked with John Piper
I’ve played hockey
I’ve been to Dominican
I graduated high school
I’ve climbed Mt. Albert Edward
I’ve sailed on the Pacific Grace
You haven’t given up on me
You know me by name
You hear me when I speak to you
You can use me in spite of my weaknesses
You are Father, Shepherd, and King
You walk with me daily because of what Jesus did for me on the cross.
… Father, I pray for a continual attitude of thanksgiving.

That is quite the list of things James!
ReplyDelete