Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm back...

Christmas break came and went and now I'm back at school. It was a good time back home with family and friends. That sounds cliche' but I had a really good time praying with my family and dreaming with my friends. At first I was worried about coming back, I was pretty content where I was and I was worried that the second semester wouldn't measure up to the first. So far that hasn't been true. Almost everything I've experienced so far has been pushing me deeper into my walk with God. I've had many opportunities to take up positions of leadership within the group. I've already had two opportunities to be involved in leading worship which has been such a privilege. I've been able to make a more constant pattern of reading my bible and praying in the morning before breakfast and I'm excited to continue that throughout the semester. I've also enjoyed the relative peace that has accompanied this first week of school. This semester is going to be very busy and I know I'll look back and appreciate this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment